It is the objective of DirtFill.com to bring parties together to mutually solve both of their dirt fill needs -- one having excess fill and the other short fill.
Communication is a key to a successful match. Each party describes the parameters of his/her need, including job location, number of cubic yards, type of fill, price per cubic yard, and timing.
It is suggested that the party receiving the fill be responsible for:
- Where the dirtfill is dumped -- this may be communicated by telephone, but may require a meeting at the site.
- Obtaining appropriate fill permit(s) from the suburb if needed.
- Inspecting the fill prior to the haul to ensure that it is satisfactory, and/or inspecting the fill as it is delivered.
It is suggested that the party hauling the fill be responsible for:
- Using the access agreed upon.
- Delivery of the fill on time if a time was agreed to.
- Keeping the street clean of mud chunks, and cleaning up if necessary.
- Reporting the truck count within one week of completion, and providing daily or weekly load counts if requested.
- Making sure there is no debris (wood, plastic, glass, poly, fabric, paper, rubber, fuel, metal, asphalt, stumps, large roots, trees, shrubs, etc.).